Friday, December 23, 2005

Man Missing Dog Gets Ransom Note, Something Extra

And a criminal mastermind is born.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local/5002482/detail.html

Now, be sure to go to the link before reading further.

Okay, isn't that insane or what?!?!?

I love the "I'm not a poop analyst." But it looked like his dog's. Now, my question to you. How many of you have a beloved pet and can identify them by their droppings?!

Anybody, anybody?

I doubt that I can identify my own poop!

Okay, now lets imagine for a minute that we're the perpetrator of the fraudulent dog napping.

Here's something I can see happening.

Teen Perp 1: Dude, we need some cash.
Teen Perp 2: Yeah.
Teen Perp 1: There's this thing in the paper about a guy looking for his dog.
Teen Perp 2: So.
Teen Perp 1: Well, what if we told him we had his dog and would kill it if he didn't pay us.
Teen Perp 2: But we don't have his dog.
Teen Perp 1: We... could.... find some crap and put it in a bag.
Teen Perp 2: I'm not doin' that.
Teen Perp 1: Well, someone has to. And I came up with the idea so you do it.
Teen Perp 2: No, you do it.
Teen Perp 1: You do it.
Teen Perp 2: No.
Teen Perp 1: Yes.

Continue for the next 30 minutes till they bribe Perp 1's little brother to do it.

What happen to the good ol' days when they light dog poop on fire. Ahh.... the innocence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home